Track & Field Camp
IMPORTANT - COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS
- All campers must be fully vaccinated. Full vaccination is defined as 2 weeks after the second Moderna or Pfizer shot or 2 weeks after the one Johnson & Johnson shot.
- All campers must provide a negative COVID-19 test result. Upon arrival, campers will need to provide a negative PCR/Antigen test within 72 hours of the camp start date.
- Limited access on campus. Please limit the number of individuals traveling to campus with each camper and keep in mind that spectators will not be allowed during indoor or outdoor sports camps.
For more information, please review all Frequently Asked Questions.
The online registration system works best with Firefox and Chrome.
Due to high demand, many camps fill prior to the registration deadline and early registration is recommended. Once a camp reaches capacity or the registration deadline, we are unable to add additional campers. Walk-up registrations are not accepted for any camp or clinic.
In the event a camp does not reach capacity, the following registration deadlines apply:
Day Camps and Clinics close 2 days prior to the camp start date.
TRACK & FIELD CAMP
Entering Grades 9-12 in September 2021
Check-In: Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 9:00am
Check-Out: Monday, July 19, 2021 at 5:00pm
Day Camper Fee: $450.00
Fee includes instruction. Boxed Lunch add-on available during registration. On-campus housing is not available.
The 200m indoor track in Jadwin Gymnasium will allow campers to benefit from uninterrupted instruction during camp in the sprints and hurdles. The throwing events will take place at the throws’ complex at the West Windsor Fields. Coach Eisenreich and Coach Jones will offer individual attention to each camper in the latest training techniques. The enrollment of this camp will be limited to provide a low camper to staff ratio in order to ensure that each camper has a wonderful experience.
- Sprint, hurdle and throw events offered
- State-of-the-art track & field facilities
- Nationally recognized staff
- Body mechanics and form running
- Circuit training
- Emphasis on learning by doing!
- Throwers need to bring their own implements.
- Bring your own water jug each day. Bottled water will also be provided.
HOTELS NEAR PRINCETON
Tiger Camper Families - Check out our preferred hotel partners with special summer camp pricing! Each camper family will also receive a special game experience opportunity at a future Princeton sporting event upon booking with one of the three listed below.
Princeton University reserves the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule any camp or clinic because of low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. In the unfortunate case a camp or clinic is canceled, Princeton University will issue a full refund of the fees paid. Princeton University cannot be held responsible for any related costs, charges or expenses, including but not limited to; cancellation/change fees assessed by airlines, hotels, car services or travel agencies.