> Home Page >
Girls Lacrosse Camps & Clinics
Girls Lacrosse Camps & Clinics
IMPORTANT - COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS
- All campers must be fully vaccinated. Full vaccination is defined as 2 weeks after the second Moderna or Pfizer shot or 2 weeks after the one Johnson & Johnson shot.
- All campers must provide a negative COVID-19 test result. Upon arrival, campers will need to provide a negative PCR/Antigen test within 72 hours of the camp start date.
- Limited access on campus. Please limit the number of individuals traveling to campus with each camper and keep in mind that spectators will not be allowed during indoor or outdoor sports camps.
For more information, please review all Frequently Asked Questions.
The online registration system works best with Firefox and Chrome.
Due to high demand, many camps fill prior to the registration deadline and early registration is recommended. Once a camp reaches capacity or the registration deadline, we are unable to add additional campers. Walk-up registrations are not accepted for any camp or clinic.
In the event a camp does not reach capacity, the following registration deadlines apply:
Day Camps and Clinics close 2 days prior to the camp start date.
Entering Grades 9-College Freshmen in September 2021
Check-In: Monday, July 12, 2021 at 8:15am
Check-Out: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 4:30pm
Day Camper Fee: $450.00
Fee includes instruction and reversible jersey. On-campus housing is not available. Lunch order is optional and campers must supply their own water.
The Princeton Lacrosse Elite Camp, held on the beautiful and historic campus or Princeton University, is the premier summer camp for high school players. The camp is designed to help players grow their skill sets and to expand their lacrosse IQ in a high-level and fun camp environment. If you love the game and want to learn what it takes to play at the college level, this camp is for you. Our teaching-focused approach will introduce campers to the skills, positional techniques and team concepts that have produced a league-leading 15 Ivy League titles and 3 NCAA National Championships for the Tiger Women's Lacrosse Program. This summer, Elite Camp will be staffed exclusively by Princeton coaches and a select group of Princeton players, giving every camper exposure to superb coaching.
Typical Daily Schedule:
- 8:45am - Daily Arrival
- 9:00am - Morning Session: Warmup, Skill Work, Position Techniques & Team Play
- 12:00pm - Lunch Break
- 1:15pm - Afternoon Session: Warmup, Small Game Concepts & Team Play
- 4:15pm - Departure
HOTELS NEAR PRINCETON
Tiger Camper Families - Check out our preferred hotel partners with special summer camp pricing! Each camper family will also receive a special game experience opportunity at a future Princeton sporting event upon booking with one of the three listed below.
Princeton University reserves the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule any camp or clinic because of low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. In the unfortunate case a camp or clinic is canceled, Princeton University will issue a full refund of the fees paid. Princeton University cannot be held responsible for any related costs, charges or expenses, including but not limited to; cancellation/change fees assessed by airlines, hotels, car services or travel agencies.